Ubisoft Graduate Program 2015
Looking to make a start in the video games industry in 2015? Check this out!
Ubisoft has just announced their Graduate and Intern Program for 2015. If you want to give it a shot you must apply before January 31st 2015. Read the job descriptions and requirements below.
There are three available roles: Project Management, Gameplay Programming and Online Programming.
What you must have / be before applying for Project Management:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering and have less
than 1 year of professional experience (excluding internships).
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset as well as proven leadership skills. You are results-oriented
with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are a team player and have excellent
communication and interpersonal skills. A fluent English speaker, you are eager to work in different
locations worldwide. You have a genuine interest for video games
What you must have / be before applying for Gameplay Programming:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or
Computer Science and have less than 1 year of professional
experience (excluding internships).
- You have good C++ programming skills and ideally have basic
knowledge of other programming languages, such as Python.
Knowledgeable about server and database programming,
distributed systems and online services, you are also familiar
with online programming aspects such as scalability,
replication, optimisation, performance and security testing.
- You have an interest in the video game market, and online
gaming in particular. A fluent English speaker, you are detail and
results-oriented with demonstrated problem solving skills.
You work well both autonomously and within multicultural
teams and are open to working in different locations worldwide.
What you must have / be before applying for Online Programming:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer
Science, and have less than 1 year of professional experience
- You have good C++ programming skills, with good knowledge
of object-oriented development. You have good knowledge of the
software development process (prototyping, implementing, debugging
and optimising). You are able to simulate a basic artificial intelligence.
You have excellent analysis and problem solving skills that will help
you deploy effective solutions centered on the player needs.
- Your passion for video games will make a difference. As an
effective communicator and a fluent English speaker, you work well
both autonomously and within multicultural
Pretty cool huh? So what you’re waiting? Apply now here 🙂
Download the PDF with everything you need to know here.